Now you can add custom imagery to the NRDS Aina App. The imagery must be projected as Web Mercator, Tiled and Zipped up. We can help process it if you need.
This allows the imagery to be available offline
We have been creating the tiles using qgis. But there are several other ways to do it.
- Tile the imagery and Zip up the files - or have us do it for you
- Upload the files to the device
- Use icloud account to add the zipped up files to the device
- Connect the device to a computer and add the files or download them to the device via dropbox
3. From the Menu -> Select Add Map Layers
4. Select Zipped Tiles
5. Select Upload
6. Select Browse
7. Choose your dowloaded Zipped File
8. It may take a while to process
9. Success !!
10. Your imagery is now available as a background layer