Configuration For IOS
* Having and issue -- Make sure you set the server name
* Duplicate data?
Download and install
1. Download and install the app “iform” from the app store
2. Go to the Settings screen of your iOS device.
3. Choose the Iform builder App
4. Set the database to nrds.iformbuilder.com
5. Set up your device with the following settings turned on/off. These will stop the device from trying to sync while you are in a disconnected environment.
6. Set the device to post process using api - this will avoid duplicate submissions
Set post processing to API this video shows you how https://iformbuilder.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008746752-iOS-Release-Notes-8-26
7. On the phone click the iform app then click the sync button
Configuration For Android
1. Download and install from the Android Play Store
1. Open up the app on your device
2. Go to settings
3. Login with your user name and password
4. Go into advanced settings
5. Set the server to nrds.iformbuilder.com
6. Set up your device with the following settings turned on/off. These will stop the device from trying to sync while you are in a disconnected environment.